Roles and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the hands on maintenance, diagnosis and repair of designated electrical and mechanical system and designated plant equipment and be capable of anticipating potential faults or problems which may occur to avoid any disruption to the building environment. This will include:
- Electrical fault identification, maintain, inspect and test lamps and lighting fittings (includes emergency lights), lamp replacement, safe installation and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Heating systems and controls.
- Maintain stocks of critical spares and other stock pertaining to responsibilities.
- Water hygiene (treatment), sampling and testing, temperature recording and associated tasks to comply with L8 ACoP.
- Planned and reactive maintenance activities, which includes: fire alarm systems testing and portable fire fighting equipment upkeep. Air conditioning maintenance, general boiler and plant room maintenance.
- Office duties (as required): portage duties, basic support for AV equipment, minor furniture moves.
- To provide technical supervision to site staff as required and contribute at all times to a good “facilities team” performance.
- Assemble, install, calibrate and commission a wide range of advanced plant equipment.
- Deliver weekly toolbox talks, coffee cup meetings and training courses as required.
- To comply at all times with the Company's Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Procedures, site specific health, safety and welfare policies , and relevant Health and Safety legislation to ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Industry's best practices.
- Instruct others and provide development instruction and guidance for craftsmen on all aspects of plant in order to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that all areas in which work is undertaken are kept in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum disruption to the building users.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
TDS Placements and Services Pvt. Ltd
View Contact Details+